Sunday 5 July 2020

Teenager Spent $21,425 on Purchase PubG Items!

There is an incident in India [Punjab] where a 17 years old teenage boy spend approx $ 21,425 and in Indian currency 16 Lack Rupees for Buying upgrades for the game.


 
There is no doubt that PubG Mobile is the most lovable game in the world writes now with millions of downloads. It's like a money-making machine.

Recently PubG Mobile hit $3 Billion Revenue in Lifetime.


There is a lot of micro-transaction allowing in the upgrading of cosmetic with Premium crates, Royal Pass and other also. In which all they use currency in-game as UC to purchase in exchange for money.


This teenage boy tells his parents that he's using his parent's mobile for studies and he's using father and mother bank account for buying game items.


His father is a Government employee and he said

                        "I had saved this money for my medical and my son's future. During the Lockdown, I was staying at the place of my posting, while my son was staying with my wife here. He used my wife[her mother] mobile make all transaction and He would delete the message regarding amount debited from the account."




According to father now the boy is working on scooter repairing shop and said

                    "I just can't let him sit idle at home and cannot give him a mobile phone even for study. He is working at the scooter repairing shop so he realizes how hard it is to earn money."


As from sources we have reported that Pakistan temporarily bans PubG after complaint.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Voice DM Feature, Instagram Reels Update, and More Tech Read

Global 27 September 2020, Tech Changes, and Startup News read. Here are the top 5 Important world's technology news and startup reads fr...